Things you should know

  • A Justice of the Peace and a Notary Public are different positions.
  • A Notary Public is international, whereas a Justice of the Peace has a more local role.
  • Make sure you have your original documents and photo identification.
  • We can produce copies of your documents for you.
  • A Notary Public will ensure you have the legal capacity to sign a document.

The Goldbergs Difference:

  • We have a Notary Public in each of our four locations.

Why would you need this service?

You might require a Notary Public to witness a document, administer an oath, or perform other administrative functions.

Potential documents a Notary Public might be required to sign include powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents – both for use in Australia and overseas countries.